Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Starting to Panic!!!

Well, as stated by my title, I am starting to panic. Not only because of my journalism module but because of all my other modules. All the assignments are crashing together. It feels like end of the world. ok, maybe I'm exaggerating.

Anyway, I've finally gotten hold of a professional and it was no easy feat! I will be tying my feature to a recent event and that will act as a news hook for my feature. I will be using the recent Bosco Wong issue where a journalist took nude photographs of Bosco Wong in his home. I will be comparing a personality's privacy with an ordinary person's privacy. This is because a public figure's life has to be known to the public but the same cannot be said for an ordinary person. So when and where do journalists draw a line?

Well, it's time for me to do more research and come up with my final feature. Till the, Goodbye world!

No comments:

Post a Comment