Wednesday, July 13, 2011

We are nearly reaching the end!!!!

This week there wasn't any presentation. However, it was consultation time about our final feature which weighs 40%!!! I've decided on the topic and it was well received by my professor. My news angle will be "the public's right to know may question the ethics and morals of a journalist."

I thought I had everything under control until my professor said that we have to search for a professional that can substantiate our feature. Since I always had the luck of getting people to reply me promptly, I did not think much about it. I found a few professionals and emailed them. Well, the reply I received was shocking.

Almost all of them said they were going on an overseas trip. Some were nicer than the others and others were not so nice. Well, I guess this is how life is as a journalist. You won't get very nice replies all the time. I'm not going to stop trying though. The world better watch out for me: Nivitra! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment